Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"Giving away expired food"

"I had to clean out a cupboard of an elderly lady yesterday. The family does not want her cooking anymore because she is forgetful. I have 4 small boxes of canned goods, cake mixes, etc. All food is unopened and has been stored in a kitchen pantry inside the house. I am leaving it out on the curb in front of 102 E.XXXXXXXX. I hate the idea of throwing it away. Come before it rains!"

Really? Cause I hate the idea of botchulism. I also hate the idea of expired curb food in the rain. Even if I did consider taking this free offer, I would need additional information, primarily, just how out of date are we talking here? Exactly how elderly is the lady? How thick was the layer of dust blanketing the food items? What is the font like on the logos? Olde English script? Psychedellic bubble letters?

No comments:

Post a Comment