Tuesday, March 27, 2012

23 empty wine bottles and 4 empty hard alcohol bottles - $20, Or "HAY THATZ NOT HOW YOU RECYCLE"

"I'm selling 23 empty wine bottles and 4 empty hard alcohol bottles. They are all completely empty and washed out. Selling for anyone who wants them for decoration or for an art project. Make me an offer! please email me if interested Thanks!

Whoa! Wait a minute, here; I think you are trying to sell trash. Am I mistaken? After reading and re-reading this post, I am confident that what the person is trying to sell is, in fact, a pile of garbage. Ahem. Excuse me, recycling.

And who the hell wants to decorate their home with hard liquor bottles? What are you going to do with them? Make a liquor wreath? An empty-bottle bouquet? Nice try ass hat. I'll make you an offer; how about you call your recycling pick up service like the rest of us did and put all those completely empty, washed out bottles straight into the bin.

Further more, If I am going to create some tragedy of a craft with empty alcohol bottles, wouldn't consuming the alcohol myself be like, 99% of the appeal? I can generate empty bottles all by myself people. I don't need to get on craigslist and pay some weirdo $20 for his.

3 comments:

  1. No shit. Who wants your drunk leftovers? These are the same kind of people that save their poops because they are "art."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just never seen any bottle craft worth doing. My friend ted to make bongs out of them, though. They wee pretty cool. It involved drilling glass, which most people aren't into.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our company has more than 500 employees and a group of skilled engineers. With rich experience, we have got a good reputation all over the world. empty liquor bottles wholesale

    ReplyDelete